Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My first post

This post is to say hello. Hello. Not for big speeches now, and because I want to fiddle with the blog settings, I will only say that I am starting this blog to give my own perspective on contemporary events. As the title and handle of this blog suggests, I am a male feminist. I hope to provide another voice and another set of experiences for the blogging community--of whoever cares for considerate, liberative discourse. A little about myself? I am a phd student, someone who likes to litter his speech with academic jargon and the latest slang from wherever I can find, a father, a lover of all things theory, someone whose intellectual leanings involve French, German, South Asian and East Asian traditions of thought, and whatever other identities you will impute to me anyway. Good Blogging and have fun out there!

No comments: